FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT EXACTLY DOES MY $2099 INCLUDE?
Your payment (based on double occupancy) includes:
- your spot on the bus
- seven nights of hotel accommodation as listed in the itinerary
- two group dinners (including a three-course banquet in a real Medieval castle)
- breakfast every day you wake up in a hotel
- porterage of one suitcase per person
- admission to all musical events
- admission to Kylemore Abbey, the Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, and Muckross House
- all tips and gratuities for porters and group meals
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTED PRICE?
- Airfare (a group airfare rate will be announced in June 2023, but you're encouraged to book your own flights.
- Optional attractions and activities (Aran Islands, distillery/brewery tours, horseback riding, golfing, etc).
- Tips for your coach driver
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY? WHAT IF I WANT TO TRAVEL BY MYSELF?
- You're more than welcome to fly solo, but there are a limited number of single reservations available. Travelling by yourself and having your own hotel room costs an extra $499. Our tour company is more than happy to help match you up with a roommate if you like!
I'M ON A VEGAN/GLUTEN FREE/SOY FREE/ETC DIET. WILL THE GROUP DINNERS AND BREAKFASTS HAVE OPTIONS FOR ME?
- Vegetarians, pescetarians, and vegans will be offered options. The chefs will do their best to accommodate all other dietary requirements (with prior notice). From our own experience, we can tell you that Ireland has become a very vegetarian-friendly country over the last couple of decades!
IS THIS TRIP WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- While we (and our hosts in Ireland) will do everything possible to make any and all guests feel welcome and safe, the truth is that some of the attractions we'll be visiting were built long before the advent of wheelchair ramps (or, for that matter, wheelchairs). Please contact our friends at Hammond Tours with specific requirements, and they'll help you determine whether the trip is a good fit.
I WANT TO SPEND EXTRA TIME IN IRELAND/GO ELSEWHERE IN EUROPE/BURN MY PASSPORT AND LIVE AMONG THE SHEEP. CAN I EXTEND MY STAY?
- Of course! If you buy into the group air, you'll need to work your itinerary out with Hammond Tours. Otherwise, we just ask that you meet up with the group at Shannon Airport at the start of the trip so we can keep to our schedule.
I DON'T DRINK. WILL I STILL HAVE FUN IN IRELAND?
- YES. A thousand times, yes. While some trips to Ireland are centered around whiskey and Guinness, the primary focus of our excursion will be music. That's not to say there won't be plenty of delicious options everywhere we go, but we promise you will never feel left out if you prefer to sip tea instead of Teeling. Those winding Irish roads are best experienced hangover free anyway - trust us.
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION, AND I DON'T SEE THE ANSWER HERE. HALP!
- Don't fret - shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we can't answer your question, we'll put you in touch with someone who can.
YOU ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION I CAN THINK OF, AND I'M READY TO BOOK. WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
- Great! We're excited to have you along. Click the following button to get started: